Ground Stored Vertical Restraint
A hydraulic cylinder positions the barrier after a truck is backed into the dock. Mechanical springs provide superior upward force and constant tension against rear impact guard (RIG). Able to limit horizontal movement and thereby help prevent trailer creep, the Vertical Barrier Dok-Lok is your inhibitor to basic types of trailer separation and features:
- Low profile accommodating to RIGs as low as 10 inches.
- Push button, manual operation.
- Interior and exterior LED lights are standard, providing long life and using less energy.
- Corner-Vu and Leveler-Vu are standard
- 1-year parts and labor warranty