Rolling Steel Fire Doors provide a practical and innovative solution to safety and fire protection. Features include auto-reset testing capability; smooth, quiet operation; and reliable, long-lasting performance.
Designed to be drop tested easily and reset in a matter of seconds at any time; no tools or service technicians are required. Please note that this can be done in addition to the door's required annual inspection by a trained door systems technician. By self-testing throughout the year, facility personnel can be even more confident that their door will function safely in the event of fire.
- Easy testing and floor resettable
- Non-tension release
- Innovative planetary gear design approved and tested for a minimum of 20,000 cycles
- Preassembled drop-out mechanism
- Viscous governor technology
- Single fusible link cable routing
- Standardized component design for all door sizes
- Chain hoist, lift up, crank, or motor operated
- Available with left-hand or right-hand operation
- UL / FM approved