The Industry’s #1 Pneumatically Operated Machine Guarding Door
The VertiGuard is the ideal machine guarding solution for single or double robotic cells, part assembly, and conveyor openings.
The vertically rising system allows for overhead crane loading and provides safety to the operator from weld flash and flying debris. An alternative to light curtains or area scanners, the VertiGuard Automated Barrier Door reduces the footprint of the machinery safety system and provides additional protection from application driven hazards. The low profile design helps prevent back injuries with minimal reach-in required to load parts.
- Protects operators from application driven hazards while restricting access from machine/robot operation both physically and electronically with optional safety rated switches and controls.
- Optional Cat. 4, PLe, SIL 3 switches and controls per EN 954.1, EN ISO 13849-1 and SIL3 perEN 62061 when integrated properly.
- Contains application driven hazards including weld flash/sparks/smoke, mist, flying debris and other exposure.
- Rugged construction.
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 specifications.
- Reduces footprint of manufacturing cell by locating closer to hazard.
- Optional Control Box is simple.
- Limited one-year warranty SOP.
- Guards your machinery and protects your employees.
- Proven safe, reliable design.
- Increases productivity! Door provides clear visual that operator should be on task.