The FlashFold Automated Barrier Door by Rite-Hite Machine Guarding Products is a unique vertical rising automated barrier door designed for safeguarding of machinery in applications where overhead crane or fork lift loading/unloading of the work cell is necessary.
An alternative to light curtains or area scanners, the FlashFold Automated Barrier Door reduces the footprint of the guarding system and provides additional protection from application driven hazards. The FlashFold’s versatile design allows the door to rise from the bottom up, so there is no overhead obstructions. Coupled with the optional reversing edge and safety interlock switches, with safety rated controls capable of up to Cat 4 (per EN954-1) and PLe (per EN ISO 13849-1), when integrated properly, you have an ideal safety system.
- Protects operators from application driven hazards while restricting access from machine/robot operation both physically and electronically with optional safety rated switches and controls.
- Optional Cat. 4, PLe, SIL 3 switches and controls per EN 954.1, EN ISO 13849-1 and SIL3 perEN 62061 when integrated properly.
- Optional window allows you to monitor process.
- Rugged construction.
- Limit Switch provides infinite door open/close positions.
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 Specifications.
- Barrier Bars sewn into curtain material to provide barrier protection and retain curtain in guides.
- Optional Control Box provides open-close-stop pushbuttons, motor starter/transformer and relays.
- Limited one-year warranty SOP.
- Custom manufactured to exact size requirements.
- HD Motor/Brake/Gear box suited for millions of cycles.
- Proven safe, reliable design.
- Optional Stopping photo-eye strip.
- Curtain material choices resist application driven hazards.
- Patented switch design integrated into curtain guide.