Reduce Maintenance Costs with Replacement Panels
This is the industrial door panel replacement solution for your damaged sectional dock doors. Door panels that are not repaired are a source of energy loss and increased maintenance costs. You can reduce your energy and maintenance costs by replacing your damaged bottom sectional door panels with the Universal Replacement Panel.
- Fits Most Sectional Doors – The Replacement Door Panel is an interlocking modular panel that can be retrofitted to most existing sectional doors up to 12’2′ (3.7 m) in length. It can be used to replace bottom, intermediate, or top panels of various heights.
- Unique Design – Made from a vinyl material, this panel has a unique design and integral support system which gives it an optimum combination of flexibility and rigidity. The Replacement Door Panel has excellent memory and will not take a set as conventional door sections when impacted by a fork truck.
- Standard Heights – Panel heights can be 21″ (530 mm), 24″ (610 mm) or 27″ (690 mm) for standard section replacements. These panels will consist of 4 or 5 modular sections that are 3″ (75 mm) or 6″ (150 mm) high, which quickly slide together to make a complete panel to fit the width of your door. The panel is heavier than a standard door section and can be ordered with windows.
- Easy Installation – Installation can be completed with common hand tools and existing hardware.
- Replace Modular Sections Easily – Once installed, if a modular section is damaged, simply replace the damaged section with a new one.