Whether your commercial door application calls for excellent thermal efficiency, has stringent wind load requirements, or requires a custom oversized door, W. E. Carlson has the door for you. From our extremely efficient and durable doors to our economical steel sectional doors, every door is built to provide ultimate quality. With W. E. Carlson you get more insulation choices, including the highest R-value rating available in a standard design. You’ll find the widest range of design and performance options offered in any commercial sectional door offering.
Simple, straightforward sectional dock door design:
- 2″ Thick insulated door for superior environmental separation (Also available in 1-1/2″ Model 5155).
- Two-coat, baked-on polyester finish makes surface virtually maintenance free.
- Solid polyurethane core with an R-value of 14.8 provides maximum thermal efficiency.
- Ideal in cold storage environments and northern climates.
- Thermal break separates inner and outer skins so virtually no heat or cold is conducted through section.
- Joint seal and bulb-shaped bottom seal standard to help prevent air infiltration and reduce energy costs.
- Available in sizes up to 26′ wide x 20′ high to accommodate a wide variety of openings.
- Door meets or exceeds 15.2 psf windload per ANSI/DASMA 102-1996 standards in accordance with ASTM E-330-70.
- Rugged construction with a foam-in-place panel construction with galvanized steel facing for long-term durability.