Solutions for a safer dock
Dangerous dock conditions cause more than 10 percent of all reported forklift accidents each year. The physical safety of lift operators is not only a legal and moral concern – injuries can be expensive for loading dock facility owners. As such, Rite-Hite® Air-Powered dock levelers provide the smoothest transition between the loading dock and trailer to help prevent injuries and minimize fork truck and product damage – regardless of height differential between leveler and trailer.
Push button convenience, easy clean-out, and the smoothest transition.
Activated by the push of a button, Rite-Hite Air-Powered Dock Levelers feature an advanced low-pressure lifting system and mechanical lip extension.
- Rite-Hite Stump-Out Solution provides automatic free-fall protection to stop rapid leveler descent within 3′.
- Low maintenance requirements
- Exclusive SAFE-T-LIP® barrier protects against vacant loading dock (optional)
- Cylindrical air tower is wear-resistant for longest life
- Exclusive forward mounting provides optimum lifting efficiency