Mezzanine and Elevated Platform Barriers
As companies look to maximize existing space within their facilities, many are turning to mezzanines, elevated work platforms, or multi-level racking systems to create additional storage space or work areas for employees. These multi-level work environments allow companies to expand usable floor space above existing operations. In many cases, expanding “up” is less costly and timeconsuming than expanding “out,” which usually means adding onto existing space, leasing new space or constructing a new facility.
- Dual reciprocating barrier is perfect for multilevel pick modules or any other elevated work area that requires fall protection within a racking system
- Unique link bar design ensures that both gates work in unison
- Mounting brackets provide full time track protection and flexibility during installation
- Steel side frames provide built-in track protection
- No chains or cables » 3” (75 mm) track and nylon rollers provide for smooth operation
- 10 Gauge Steel Frame Powder Coat Yellow » Front Rails Heights of 21” (535 mm) and 42” (1065 mm) per OSHA 1910.23(e)(2)