Dok-Guardian® XL is designed to withstand impact.
- Designed to stop up to 30,000 lb (13,636 kg) for the heavy duty and up to 5,500 lb (2,500 kg) for the light duty application.
- 58” (1,475 mm) high bright red PVC-coated fiberglass mesh curtain with four bright yellow heavy-duty restraint straps and three black vertical straps.
- Serves as a highly visible warning sign.
- Operated manually and easily fits across openings up to 12’ 5” (3,875 mm) wide.
- Anchored on either side by 62” (1,575 mm) tall yellow safety Warden guards, which provide excellent door track protection.
- Retracts into one of the Wardens when loading or unloading trailer.
- Can be used inside a facility to separate people from product and material handling equipment.
- Designed to integrate with Rite-Hite’s powerful Dok-Commander interlock system to ensure full time loading dock safety.
- The red light on the Dok-Lok control box indicates that the Dok-Guardian’s curtain is safely locked across the opening.
- When the lock button on the Dok-Lok is pressed and the inside light turns green, the Dok-Guardian interlock releases, allowing for loading and unloading of the trailer.