Installed on new racking systems to protect uprights and prevent damage from impact and abuse to the lower part of the frame. The DAMO KING is the equivalent of lifting the entire rack system and installing every upright on a rock solid pedestal that will stand to abuse much better than a regular upright ever could.
- Front and Rear Posts: Made of 3/16″ thick hollow structural steel.
- Anchors: Solidly anchored with 4 high shearing capacity anchors.
- Cup: Can be customized to fit on any type of new rack.
- Horizontal Brace: Made with a C3 channel and welded reinforcements for extra resistance.
- Powder Coat Paint: Offers a durable finish in standard orange color. Other colors available upon request.
- Foot Plates: Extended foot plates and seismic foot plates available upon request.
- Standard Height: Standard height is 15″
- Heavy Duty: We use high quality structural steel with a heavy gauge to offer true impact resistance.
- Bolt-On Kits: All of our units are shipped ready to be installed with all the necessary hardware. No welding is done on site.
- Solidly Anchored: All of our products come with screw type anchors. They are time-saving and easy to install with no need for exact torque and are a fully removable and reusable anchoring solution.
- Powder Coated Paint: This process offers durability in a longer-lasting finish and choice in paint color.
- Peace of Mind: Our products are robust and built to withstand the harshest of environments so you don’t have to worry about damage to your uprights.
- Custom Units: Our units are made to measure in height and size, but we also offer the possibility of choosing a special paint color, galvanizing the unit or modifying the foot plate when requested.