The Damo Guard looks so simple, but looks can be deceiving. This is what happens when a product is well-engineered and does what it is designed to do. This guard is designed to protect columns and fits on any rack. It’s an efficient way of protecting a critical part of your upright: the first 24 inches.
- Structural Steel: The front bent plate is made of 3/16″ thick structural steel – highly resistant
- Anchors: The rack’s original anchors are replaced by high shearing capacity anchors made by Hilti.
- Back Plate: The back plate is made of 1/4″ steel.
- Durable Paint: Orange powder coat is the standard color. Other colors available upon request
- Bullnose: Protects the front anchor from getting damaged by forklifts.
- Any Type of Rack: This unit can protect any type of rack, even those that are no longer manufactured.
- Custom Sizes: The standard height of the Damo Guard is 24″, but if you wish to protect more, it can be built to 36″ and 48″ high.
- Peace of Mind: Our guards are robust and built to withstand the harshest of environments so you don’t have to worry about your uprights.
- Bolt-On Kits: All of our units are shipped ready to be installed with all the necessary hardware. No welding is done on site.
- Heavy Duty: We use high quality structural steel with a heavy gauge to offer true impact resistance.
- Powder Coated Paint: This process offers durability in a longer-lasting finish.