Separation means protection in your plant
Your plant can be a dangerous place. When it comes to protection, a yellow line painted on the floor just doesn't cut it. The GuardRite® Safe-T-Gate™ Vertical Barrier is used to create an access point into work areas or other parts of a facility that need to be separated and protected. The gate can be used independently or combined with other guardrails to create protected walkways.
- Two steel post columns 43" (1100 mm) high x 5" (130 mm) diameter
- Two 7" (180 mm) high x 3" (75 mm) wide yellow PVC rails
- Safety gates are available for openings from 5'0" (1525 mm) to 12'0" (3655 mm)
- All hardware is included for complete installation
- Posts can be common member with GuardRite Flex
- Helps meet the requirements of OSHA Standard 1910.23 regarding "protection for wall openings and holes"
- Counterbalance system makes operation easy, requiring less than 15 lbs. (7 kg) of force
- Gate is upward-biased in fully raised position, and downward-biased in fully lowered position