If it moves...guard it. Injuries are expensive and can be avoided. Increase your safety ROI with Point of Operation and Perimeter Guarding with the Defender™ Cell from Rite-Hite Machine Guarding.
Features & Benefits:
- 40" (1020 mm) per second operation; up to 60" (1524 mm) per second with optional VFD controls
- Armorplex™ 40 oz (1134 g) vinyl coated polyester flame resistant (NFPA 701 small scale) high tensile ASTM test black curtain material 18" x 18" (457 mm x 457 mm) PVC framed window.
- Fully sealed UHMW Barrier Tabs™; 450 lbs (204 kg) tear-out force 1 HP (0.75 Kw) motor assembly, TEFC, IP 55 Enclosure rating, UL and CSA listed Padded safety edge technology protects personnel and property.
- Gravity-fed down operation, not powered down
- Continuous duty design for millions of cycles
Relay Control Package:
- Open/Close/Stop buttons full-featured controls.
- Optional PLC Control Package: Open/Close/Stop buttons, advanced VFD controls.
RoboGuard Fixed Perimeter Fencing:
- Panels: 8 gauge steel welded wire - 2 1/2" x 1 1/4" (64 mm x 32 mm) mesh, black powder coated
- Posts: 2" x 2" (51 mm x 51 mm) 16 gauge square tubular steel with 2" x 6" x 1/4" (51 mm x 153 mm x 6 mm), 2 anchor base plate, yellow powder coated
- Doors: Swing or Slide style doors 3" wide x 8" high (914 mm x 2438 mm), major brand interlocks availability
Reduce Potential Injuries From:
- Impact from rotating or moving parts
- Drawing in hazards
- Flying debris
- Unexpected automated machine movement
Point of Operation and Perimenter Guarding Provides:
- Improved safety
- Enhanced employee protection
- Increased productivity
- Hazard containment