Safe-T-Vu® Warehouse Traffic Warning System helps prevent accidents around blind corners and busy intersections by visually notifying people and material handling equipment of oncoming traffic in your facility.
Part of any facility’s best safety practices, the Safe-T-Vu Warning System is a rack-mounted device that uses a flashing red LED chevon to visually alert workers when traffic is approaching to help prevent accidents at aisle ends and other high-risk intersections in your facility.
- Communicates using traffic warning signals such as a flashing red LED chevron which indicates the direction of the approaching hazard only when motion is detected
- Unidirectional microwave sensors detect approaching traffic from main aisle or rack aisle designation
- Adjustable detection zone and sensitivity
- Versatile mounting to accommodate main aisle and rack aisle traffic patterns
- Additional sensor indicates the unit’s mounting location has been impacted by forklift or other equipment, signaled by flashing yellow LED chevron
- Each Safe-T-Vu® unit is approx. 6.5″ x 4″ and weighs less than 1 lb.
- Easy, magnetic mounting allows for fast and simple attachment to racking and includes additional mounting points for non-metallic surfaces
- Included tether protects unit if broken away by accidental impact
- Optimal mounting height: 72″
- Save energy with low power consumption (<2W per unit)
- Units are powered and connected using low voltage 24VDC plugs and receptacles (no high voltage required on racking)