Find and fix dock and door problems before they become problems for your business. The condition of your loading docks and doors is critical to your company's success. Keep them healthy with the W.E. Carlson Planned Maintenance Program.
Your loading docks and doors need routine inspections and regular cleaning and lubrication to extend useful life and maximize performance. Our Planned Maintenance Program is customized to your company's needs, based on the type of equipment installed and the projected wear-and-tear on your dock and doors.
Planned Maintenance Program Benefits
Maintain a Healthy Bottom Line
- Receive a FREE evaluation of your loading dock equipment- anytime!
- Save money on parts and labor
- Avoid expensive repairs by detecting issues before they become problems
- Ensure your product warranty is honored
- Minimized capital expenditures by extending the life of existing equipment
- Maximize facility efficiency and productivity by eliminating costly downtime
- Reduce direct-labor cost
Protect Your Employees
- Factory-trained service technicians provide operating and safety instruction to your personnel
- Properly operating equipment reduces risk of on-the-job accidents
Ensure Your Peace of Mind
- Unforeseen service needed? Don't panic. Carlson's Planned Maintenance customers enjoy preferred service rates and priority scheduling
- Inspections and routine service dates are scheduled upon contract signing: no follow-up necessary
- Records of services performed and technician findings provided after every visit
- Peace-of-mind knowing certified specialists maintain a critical link in your company's supply chain