Minimize accidents and avoid injuries
Your employees are your greatest asset. Carlson safety solutions will help protect that asset by minimizing accidents, avoiding injury, reducing employee absence due to injury, and controlling medical costs by avoiding unnecessary disability claims.
Dock Shock causes Whole Body Vibration; a dock leveler can help.
- Whole Body Vibration caused by the jarring and jolting of the lift truck as it crosses from warehouse floor to trailer bed, causes forklift driver back injuries and damage to your equipment and your products.
- Musculoskeletal disorders account for 32% of employee absence, with a median of 10 days away from work per injury
- It can cost you almost $2,000 to replace a damaged dock seal, $1,000 for forklift brakes, $400 to replace worn forklift tires and $400 to replace damaged dock bumpers
- Severe back injuries can reach $300,000 in medical costs; a first-time injury up to $10,000*
- Ergonomic Warehouse products take strain off your employees.
- Proper material handling and ergonomic equipment plays an important role in many manufacturing environments.
Smooth Transition Dok System
Reduce these costly bumps and jolts with the Smooth Transition Dok System and help prevent injuries, product damage and equipment repairs. Low back pain is the most common cause of job-related disability and a leading contributor to missed work.
Help prevent back injuries on your loading dock, decreasing costs and increasing productivity.
The Smooth Transition Dok System by Rite-Hite consisting of a Smooth Transition Leveler and the STR-4100 Dok-Lok Vehicle Restraint, provides the smoothest path between your loading dock floor and the trailer.
The Smooth Transition Dok System addresses two critical issues at the loading dock that contribute to worker injuries and product and equipment damage: Dock Shock andTrailer Drop.
The Right Ergonomic Equipment
- Less heavy lifting and faster and safer processing of materials and products increases productivity and reduces potential for employee back injuries.
- Sometimes it’s difficult to determine which type of ergonomic equipment will make a measurable contribution to your production line.
- Check out the full line of the ergonomic equipment we promote click here.