Protect visitors and control building access
Prevent visiting personnel from unknowingly walking into active fork truck traffic areas or automated machinery work cells. Partition walls made of wire mesh surround building entry doors, holding truck drivers in a defined area until met by company personnel. The wire partition’s open but secure design gives you control without need for additional lighting, HVAC, or sprinkler systems.
- Full width push bar for exit from warehouse side.
- Service window with shelf for paperwork pass through.
- Coded push button entry lock available.
- Remote controlled electric latch release available.
- Wall and ceiling panels constructed of 10 gauge wire, 2" x 1" rectangular opening.
- Steel support posts 2" square.
- Posts have welded on base plate for lagging to the floor.
- Posts are set no more than ten feet apart.
- Walls have minimum 1 1/2" horizontal reinforcement at least every 60 inches.