Light Communications at the Leveler View
Leveler-Vu helps prevent forklift accidents by providing immediate Dok-Lok status with light communication to the forklift operator while inside the trailer.
- Exclusive light communication system provides clear, line-of-sight Dok-Lok status to the forklift driver while inside of the trailer.
- Reduces forklift accidents by enhancing visual communication of the Dok-Lok control box.
- Reference point of the leveler location for the lift truck operator when backing out of the trailer.
- Mirrors status of the inside light on the Dok-Lok control box - green light means the trailer is safely secured to the loading dock with a Dok-Lok restraint.
- Red light indicates the trailer is not secured and it is unsafe to enter.
- Energy savings - low voltage 12 VDC LED lights.
- Fully epoxy sealed for damp environment.
- Below surface of stored leveler for non-direct contact of fork truck traffic.
- Standard on Dok-Lok restraints. When ordered with a Dok-Lok vehicle restraint, the Rite-Vu product warranty will follow the corresponding Dok-Lok warranty. If not ordered with a Dok-Lok, one-year parts and labor.