The Damo Pallet Stopper is used to protect walls or back frames against pallet impact at floor level. It's made of 3/8" angle iron with a standard length of 24”.
- Anchors: High shearing capacity anchors are provided with the Pallet Stopper.
- Angle Iron: 4" x 6" x 3/8" angle iron.
- Stiffeners: For extra resistance, 3/8" stiffeners are welded to the angle iron.
- Powder Coated Paint: Powder coated paint offers a durable finish.
- Quick Delivery: All of our units are manufactured and ready to ship in two weeks. They arrive ready for installation with all the necessary hardware.
- Heavy Duty: We use high quality structural steel with a heavy gauge to offer true impact resistance.
- Powder Coated Paint: This process offers durability in a longer-lasting finish and choice in paint color.
- Solidly Anchored: This product comes with five screw-type Hilti anchors. Time-saving and easy to install, with no need for exact torque, they are a fully removable and reusable anchoring solution. Seismic anchors are provided when requested.
- Certified Installations: Our installers are certified by Damotech experts annually. They are knowledgeable in the installation procedures set forth by our engineers and they carry liability insurance.
- Made-to-measure: The length of this product can be adapted to your needs.